Experience 5 Years
We have been engaged to source for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Workstream Leader as part of a transformation project rolling out across the business group
The D365 Finance Workstream Lead is responsible for managing and directing the finance solution for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP implementation. The position will be responsible for the design and implementation of all functional finance aspects of the D365 implementation, and in conjunction with the project team, deliver the solution to each country in the group.
As the D365 Finance Workstream Lead, you will manage and lead the finance implementation of D365 for the Group, in conjunction with the D365 Project Manager and provide functional oversight of the D365 finance solution and the implementation of the finance elements of the D365 system.
You will also be accountable for the line management of the D365 Finance Assistant and will satisfy all line management duties including setting goals and ongoing leadership of the assistant, people temporarily assigned to the project and be single point of contact for the Finance element of the D365 implementation.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the test scripts are created and maintained to a suitable level of thoroughness in conjunction with the D365 Role Manager
- Testing of the finance functionality is carried out on time and in accordance to the test scripts in conjunction with the D365 Role Manager
- Ensuring that the Key users and standard end users are trained on time and to the correct level of competence in conjunction with the D365 Training team,. This will also include ensuring that the training material and syllabus is suitable for the specific user.
- Being responsible for the cutover steps for finance during the rollout of each country.
- Assisting in the data preparation and security role creation
- Being responsible for all aspects of the cutover in conjunction with the D365 project team for each country in the Group
- Manage the D365 support of each country post go live.
- Understanding project milestones at all times and work in conjunction with the D365 Project Manager to achieve each milestone on time and in full.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience of Microsoft Dynamics D365, focusing on the finance track.EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience of Microsoft Dynamics D365, focusing on the finance track.
- Experience on MS Dynamics 365 for finance at expert level
- Experience of the finance solution for IHS at expert level.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Possess good knowledge of testing methods – black box, Regression, Test Automation etc.
- Indepth knowledge of IFRS and OHADA accounting standards
- MS Dynamics 365 detailed functional knowledge essential
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) D365 2012 or preferably Dynamics 365