Experience 10 Years +
We have been engaged to recruit a ERP Director to join a very large and dynamic global team to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365
The ERP Director will be responsible for building and leading the ERP support team which will comprise all the technical resources to maintain their core application suite ensuring the ongoing reliability and performance of the core application suite is above standard.
The ideal candidate would be excellent at building good working relationships with the business, dealing with stakeholders at all levels to understand the business needs and opportunities to further enhance the systems to support seamless operations.
You would also be responsible for the set up design, and implementation of the ERP user group as well as managing minor changes, upgrades, bug fixes and patches to the systems, ensuring proper change control and testing is on place.
As an executive leader you will own the strategic plan for the roadmap of the core systems jointly with the enterprise architect and support the programme manager in the delivery of this major change programme which will include most of the large scale developments of the core applications suite.
We would consider Nigerians in Nigeria, Nigerians abroad who are looking to relocate back to Nigeria
- 5yrs+ in running teams managing ERP and core application suits
- Project Management Experience either as a certified PRINCE 2 professional or a PMP
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Azure essential.
- Experience in EAM and NOC systems also an advantage, although not necessarily our specific products
- Experience in systems integration in large scales across multi-site and multi-country deployment
- Experience in cloud-based ERP an advantage
- Excellent consulting skills, able to translate business needs into technology plans
- Excellent client and vendor management and business literacy skills.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results. Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues. Manage multiple business units in multiple locations.
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation