We have been engaged to identify a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) Finance Workstream Assistant for a client who is undergoing a major transformation in order to secure and maintain their place as a market leader in their field globally.
The D365 Finance Workstream Assistant will work with the D365 Workstream Lead to develop and support the finance solution of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP implementation.
Reporting to the Finance Workstream Lead, you will be responsible for the support of the implementation of D365 Finance to the Business Group, and deputies for the Workstream Lead in their absence.
Focusing on the design and implementation of all functional finance aspects of the D365 implementation in conjunction with the project team, it would be your responsibility to deliver the solution to each country in the group. The Assistant will also be responsible for supporting the IT function in resolving issues across the group, with a focus on the high priority implementation in Nigeria.
The work will be split between the design, testing and implementation in Nigeria but it will also include providing future countries of operation with continuous development of the group’s solution and the subsequent implementation, training and guidance of their end users.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the test scripts are created and maintained to a suitable level of thoroughness. In conjunction with the D365 Roles Manager,
- In conjunction with the D365 Role Manager, ensure that testing of the finance functionality is carried out on time and in accordance to the test scripts
- In conjunction with the D365 Training team, ensure that the Key users and standard end users are trained on time and to the correct level of competence. This will also include ensuring that the training material and syllabus is suitable for the specific user.
- To be responsible for the cutover steps for finance during the rollout of each country.
- To assist in the data preparation and security role creation
- To be responsible for all aspects of the cutover in conjunction with the D365 project team for each country in the Group
- To be responsible for the D365 support of each country post go live.
- Understand always, the project milestones and work in conjunction with the D365 Project Manager to achieve each milestone on time and in full.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience of Microsoft Dynamics D365, focusing on the finance track.
- Experience on MS Dynamics 365 for finance at expert level
- Experience of the finance solution for IHS at expert level.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Possess good knowledge of testing methods – black box, Regression, Test Automation etc.
- Indepth knowledge of IFRS and OHADA accounting standards
- MS Dynamics 365 detailed functional knowledge essential
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) D365 2012 or preferably Dynamics 365