We have been engaged to identify an experienced Microsoft Dynamics Administrator & Support Engineer. You would be responsible for managing and directing the system Security and access level activities for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP implementation. The security roles assigned to a user determine the duties, or actions, that the user can perform and the parts of the user interface that the can viewed.
You would be very meticulous and detailed ensuring a high level of professional confidentially between the users and across to group to ensure all information is classified and the relevant users can access the relevant areas of the MS Dynamics platform.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience on MS Dynamics 365 for finance and operations with the responsibility of managing and amending full-scale Security roles, duties and privileges for the ERP system.
With excellent interpersonal skills, the ideal candidate should be able to liaise with internal stakeholders on all levels which include SOX Compliancy Managers, Project Managers and Stakeholders to effectively communicate project security expectations and inquiries to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage and amend full-scale Security roles, Duties and privilege.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality around all security related subjects
- Liaise with the SOX compliancy managers across the Group and maintain segregation of duties at all time
- Identify, track, document and maintain security roles for every user in the group.
- Understand Business and Functional Specifications
- Effectively communicate project security expectations and inquiries to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Identify and manage security dependencies and critical path
- MS Dynamics D365 Security experience essential
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX, focusing on the security track.
- Experience on MS Dynamics 365 for finance and operations, security roles and duties.
- Develop and deliver reports and presentations.
- Analyse roles, test results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Possess good knowledge of testing methods – black box, Regression, Test Automation etc.
- Possess good knowledge of ERP security testing.