Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have been engaged to recruit for a Clinical Manager for a specialist medical establishment in Lagos
We would consider candidates resident in Nigeria with international experience, recent returnees from the UK, or US or candidates in the UK or US interested in relocating back to Nigeria however not as an expatriate.
The Clinic Manager will be responsible for the leadership and management of the clinic as well as being instrumental to driving the ethos, vision, budget and overall performance of the clinic.
You would also be a data-driven professional, using factual data to produce profit/loss, and to implement change to increase productivity and monitor success.
As a definitive leader you will be someone who is ready to roll their sleeves up and be proactive by exercising independent judgement, decision-making and problem solving expertise.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is excellent at utilising their knowledge of organisational policies and policies, and implementing strategies that will ensure the seamless functionality of our clients’ operations.
As a methodical professional you’d be a natural born problem-solver who views problems as opportunities and lessons for improvement.
Working effectively with all members of the clinical team, clients, and public/external agencies, you will be able to demonstrate excellent “high-energy” driven charisma amongst the team achieving departmental targets as well overall business revenue generation, operational excellent, and people management.
You will also be a professional that demonstrates empathy and excellent interpersonal communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- B.Sc. In Business Administration or other Social Sciences
- 5-7 years proven experience in a management role with track record of driving business performance
- A post-graduate degree and/or professional qualification in
business/operations management will be an added advantage.
- Leadership: leading employees to accomplish all job objectives;
- Inspiring confidence and motivation; clearly defining expectations, and
maintaining personal effectiveness under pressure
- Experience in establishing/implementing goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems for a clinic/hospital
- Experience monitoring and controlling clinic expenditures within approved budget;driving doctors to meet revenue numbers on a daily and monthly basis;
- Demonstrated experience monitoring effectiveness and maximisation of clinic resources; and fosters team cohesion within a clinical team.
- Proficiency in presentation, documentation and record keeping.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command
of the English language.
- Analytical and critical thinking, problem solving, conflict management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of the internet and Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, and Power Point.
A high level of organisation and meticulousness.
- A vibrant and positive workplace attitude with a good sense of
- He/she must be disciplined, energetic, passionate, performance-driven, charismatic, have a bubbly and a ‘can-do’ spirit
- Must be capable of driving, motivating, and energising the Clinical Team to achieve their targets on a daily basis.
- Professional and decent physical appearance.
- Ability to work independently and take decisions/initiative, while effectively working in a close team environment.
- Ability to prioritise and work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to incorporate the company’s values into daily work routines.