Experience 10 Years +
We have been engaged to identify a Technical Architect for our client who is a major player across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. The Technical Architect will be responsible for designing functional technology solutions, overseeing development and implementation of programs/projects and providing technical leadership, support and design authority to software development teams.
The role forms part of the group architecture function which work together to ensure that all group business processes and solutions align to business strategy with minimal cost and risk.
As the Technical Architect, you will serve as permanent member of the Design Control Board (and any other Programme based design authorities as they arise) where you will ensure all software development work adheres to Architecture Standards contribute to the ongoing development of Architecture Standards and Roadmap.
As a definitive leader, you will jointly own, alongside the ERP Operations teams the operational stability of all technical solutions and be in a position to affect change to improve the on-going robustness, resiliency and stability of the integrated system of technical solutions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Oversee assigned programs/projects (e.g. conduct code reviews) and provide guidance and design authority to team members.
- Work with other architects to develop, review and approve Functional Design Specifications
- Provide consultancy and design authority to project/programmes for their technical integration requirements; develop detailed design as required including analysis of costs, benefits, risks, issues, interdependencies
- Creates and maintains sandbox core systems, including integration, coding and data load as required to evaluate, prototype and demonstrate new and enhanced functionality.
- 10+ Years’ experience Technical Architect or Developer
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Knowledge of selected coding languages (e.g. C#, Java)
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Proven experience as designer/developer for Dynamics 365
|Essential Candidate Competencies & Attributes|
- Excellent consulting skills.
- Excellent client management and business literacy skills.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results. Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues. Manage multiple business units in multiple locations.
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Ability to understand issues domestically and internationally and communicate effectively with clients.
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels. Be self-directed and motivated.
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation