Experience 8 Years +
We have been engaged to source a Technical Services Delivery Manager to ensure that integrated ERP solutions which underpins their in-house Project Programme is effectively delivered, aligned to the programme business case, and released to operational support/Business as Usual functional standards.
As the Technical Services Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that ERP solution is fit for purpose and aligned to the architectural standards, architectural principles, standards and roadmaps. Leading the scope of the project of delivery, you will manage development and delivery of ERP solution (comprising integration of 3 different technology platforms via an integration bus) as a single Technology Development Strategy with unified set of standards and processes for design, build, test and operate/release.
Working across Programme Leadership and Group IT to support delivery of technical solutions in context of broader business governance and change, the Technical Services Delivery Manager will also ensure that business requirements, change priorities and programme benefit realisation is embedded in all technical delivery and the financial impact is considered at each stage, including TCO; that procurement/financial framework is adhered to, and budget impact is specified and agreed.
Other responsibilities include
Provide technical leadership and innovation across all aspects of ERP development, testing and release
- Provide support and mentoring to technical team leads, including talent and succession planning. Lead and manage technical delivery resources
- Manage vendor delivery resources including performance and financial/contract management
- Responsible for the leadership and management within Technology Development, including education, mentoring, coaching and leading of teams, particularly technical team leaders and technical specialists, to promote a culture of service innovation and delivery
- Gather and report detailed performance data against key indicators, to generate actionable improvements to the quality of Technical Delivery.
- Responsible for quality of technical solution delivered, ensuring that appropriate development standards are maintained and followed, including compliance with required standards, including ISO27001, PCI and Data Protection
- Full lifecycle Enterprise IT solution development
- Experience of heavy process industries and/or asset intensive industries
- Experience of implementing Enterprise Asset Management Solutions
- Experience of implementing ERP with heavy operations emphasis in inventory/warehousing & supply chain
- Experience of Agile development/ SCRUM master
- Experience of SIT/stress testing and accelerator tools/resources
- Experience of data cleaning, harmonisation and cutover
- Gavitas and strong technical knowledge and awareness of emergent trends
- Self-motivating and used to building high performing technical teams in challenging environments
- Strong leadership skills to manage mixed internal and vendor resources
- Very strong communicator able to lead and facilitate discussions across many tiers, including functions like architecture, technical specialists, business analysis, team leaders, senior management group, and executives