Experience 10 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have been engaged to identify a Senior Integrated Project Manager/Account Director for an award-winning international Marketing and Advertising Agency. Their unique business model breathes innovation into the market they work to drive change from the inside out and help their clients build better solutions, and systems to dominate their market share.
The Account Director will strategically spearhead the project with an international premium beverages brand. You will be responsible for leading a team that creates as well adapts a variety of work ensuring its execution and success
The ideal candidate would be significant experience in professional client relationship management and the ability to plan and strategise at a senior level. As well as being able to strategically guide a team, we are looking for rockstar who can take the lead clients’ marketing and advertising strategies, and execute projects using methodologies that increases efficiency and minimises risk to specific schedules and agreed budgets.
This role is a flexible working environment with a combination of Working from Home and on-site at the client office
- Work in true collaboration with your client and be responsible for Brand Guardianship on the projects to ensure that the client experience is as positive as possible.
- Management of and running of creative and production team.
- Work with your Creative Studio Manager to find solutions on day-to-day resource decisions
- A deep understanding of the business; their needs, expectations and requirements in order to provide the best service and solution through close partnership in the key market. .
- Feed into milestone project plans and ensure that this is communicated internally and externally
- Supporting the BUD with handling issues of escalation/resolutions, pre-emptying these, managing all resource requirements, escalating potential issues + bottlenecks where necessary
- KPI monitoring of the account for your local market
- Work with your BUD on producing the market monthly MI reports, providing insight alongside the data
- The ability to drive and motivate a team and project through to successful completion
- Run account meetings and take responsibility for service levels and KPIs
- Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing
- You ideally need to come from a background in production with a strong delivery background. You should already understand the process and nuances for delivery high volumes of adaptation work.
- Growing strong relationships with the different agencies, including their creative origination agencies, media agencies.
- Degree or Masters in Mass Communications, Design, Marketing, or any related discipline
- Marketing Certification or Project Mangement certification ideal
- Experience managing the strategic direction of premium spirit brands would be a big advantage
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- Strong team player and able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal/communication skills with a pro-active approach.
- Strong client facing and presentation skills, ability to inspire and lead others.
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task a must.
- Good analytical and numerical/financial skills.
- Able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately.
- Good negotiation skills and ability to close deals quickly.
- Team player with strong work ethic and ability to adapt to and drive change.
- Strategic thinker and able to think analytically at a detailed level.
- Ability to strongly influence those outside direct control for positive results.
- Displays respect to all colleagues and encourages this behaviour in own team.
- Manages conflict in a positive and assertive manner for the best outcome.
- The ability to manage and develop junior team members.