Experience 6 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have been engaged to identify an experienced Business Lead for an innovative organisation who bridges the gap between technology and innovation within the automobile space.
As the Manager of Franchise Management, you will be responsible for planning and managing the entire franchising business of the organisation. You will develop franchising opportunities and offer continuous support to franchisees, to ensure the overall success of the franchisees and the business. In this role, you will be expected to execute the entire strategy for the company’s franchisee opportunity: attracting newer franchisees. You will also develop and monitor the budget for franchise development. This role reports to the Chief Finance Officer.
As the pioneer of the Franchise Management Team, you will spearhead the design and development of the retail/franchise program for roll-out nationwide, ensuring key locations have enough brand coverage, working with collaboration with marketing and customer service teams. You will have full management responsibility over the budget and for driving sustainable growth with Franchise partners
The Franchise Manager is a key cross functional position which requires the ideal candidate to demonstrate impeccable stakeholder management skills at strategic level as this role would require frequent liaisons with business owners, and strategic partners at executive as well as internal stakeholders such as finance and marketing.
Managing the full leadership of Franchise Assistants, you will be responsible for all aspects of recruiting, motivating, coaching, briefing, setting goals and managing performance as well as driving the 2-3-year strategy for the franchise division and contributing to its functional strategy using local and international methodologies.
- Design and develop a retail/franchise program and roll out nationwide
- Build the franchise management team
- Full management responsibility over the budget and for driving sustainable growth with Franchise partners
- Ensures that weekly and monthly promotional planning is executed to the required standard and on time
- Custodian of day to day franchise partner relationship
- Design and develop a policies and procedures
- Manages the internal relationships with finance, marketing and at a strategic level
- Setting the 2-3-year strategy for the franchise division and contributing to the functional strategy using local and international methodologies
- Responsible for the delivery of key targets which impact the overall results of the division
- Accountable for the market operations plan including store roll outs
- Full leadership to the Franchise Assistants including all aspects of recruiting, motivating, coaching, briefing, setting goals and managing performance
- Design and develop the branding and retail experience suitable of the automotive sales
- Responsible for franchise contracts with franchise stores to ensure participation; maintaining the company guidelines and cooperation in company values and agendas.
- Works with input to Management on market dynamics. finance, marketing Identify locations within territory with scope for opening a new franchise location
- Maintain data of parties interested in franchise partnership and regularly update the collated data for business strategy incentives.
- Identify and research potential markets to launch new franchisee and advise CEO/CFO of opportunities.
- Identify and locate potential franchisee in selected markets: discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential franchisee by analysing investment requirements, franchisee’s potential, and financials, franchisee experience and vision
- Ensure that the franchisee is in compliance with legal and statutory policies and procedures
- Ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree from an accredited university is a must.
- One or more relevant certifications is preferred
- Comprehensive experience within a Retail Operations role at a strategic level
- Have previous experience in a leadership role with ability to manage a large team
- Knowledge of the principles and concepts to an international franchising model
- Knowledge and understanding of the Buying, Pricing and Merchandising and Supply Chain functions
- Proven experience managing the budgeting and planning process
- Strong communication skills to influence and negotiate with senior Franchise Partners
- Able to analyse and evaluate complicated or unexpected situations using a diverse range of internal and external sources of data and qualitative information
- Excellent data analytics skills and MS Office Suite.
- Strong command of English language, both written and spoken
- Strategic mind-set with a demonstrated ability to interpret business goals into robust performance improvement strategies
- Commercial focus with demonstrated ability to identify and deliver commercial outcomes
- Able to work independently and as part of a team; intuitive, quick learner – willing and able to handle steep learning curve.
- Thoughtful and demonstrates good judgment and strong decision-making skills.
- Selling: Concepts, Business Strategy. Should be very good at Sales and Business Development.
- Communication: Presentations to CXOs, inter-office coordination
- Personality: Great Interpersonal Skills, Good Communication and a pleasing personality.
- Analytical: Understand franchisor businesses and ability to match franchisee’s requirements with franchisor’s vision.
- Track Record: Go Getter, must have Persistence, Result Oriented and be able to achieve revenue targets. Must have a proven track record.
- Outlook: Absolute professional with long term career focus. High ethical standards of integrity & dependability