Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have been engaged to source for a Business Strategy Specialist to provide strategic support to Management to enable well informed organizational decisions being made and support business teams to actualise client retention and customer acquisition targets.
Our client is a leader whose objective is to transform the traditional insurance industry by looking for strategies to penetrate the market merging technology, and innovation within the regulatory structure of insurance within the commercial sector.
As the Business Strategy Specialist , you will be responsible for initiating and executing plans/strategies to help the company deepen its product and service range with a view to increasing and sustaining revenue growth. To do this successfully, we are looking for professionals who have managed projects and having a certification in Project Management would have an advantage.
The ideal candidate would be someone data-driven and able to utilise those skills to develop industry sector reports that provide Management and teams with business intelligence to identify areas of opportunity. With this data you’ll be responsible for making informed decisions whilst collaborating with business teams to identify opportunities for growth
We are looking for a professional who comes from a Research background and worked in roles where they have implemented strategies using data analysis to make informed decisions and identify opportunities within a FinTech, Management Consulting, Insurance, or a Commercial business environment. You would be a persuasive negotiator, who has the demonstrate the ability to engage internal and external stakeholders including business leaders, decision makers, and C- Level Executives.
- Initiate and execute plans/strategies to help the company deepen its product and service range with a view to increasing and sustaining revenue growth.
- Developing industry sector reports that provide Management and teams with business intelligence.
- Collaborate with business teams to identify opportunities for growth
- Initiate and supervise the implementation of marketing and brand building initiatives
- Ensure delivery of projects on time and according to schedule
- Prepare annual business plans and other reports associated with business development
- Represent the company at business/industry events and where required communicate or make presentations highlighting the brands’thought leadership.
- Initiate and champion lead generation initiatives to support sales activities of business teams
- Make recommendations to management on required changes operating procedure that can improve customer experience
- Collate and analyse data (including financial data) relating to the company and insurance sector for the purpose of aiding management decisions.
- Degree or Masters’ in Business Administration, Finance, Economics Accounting or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ post NYSC experience
- Basic understanding of the Insurance sector/business market
- Experience working in a Business Strategy/Development role
- Research Experience using Qualitative & Quantitative data
- Project management Experience from inception to implementation
- Research and Strategy
- Excellent Public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong capabilities in the use of MS office tools
- A self-starter that can work with little supervision
- Highly analytical with experience of Data Analysis to make informative decisions and forecasts
- Insurance industry experience not necessary but can be an advantage
- Diverse sector experience is an added advantage