Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have been engaged to identify a Data Analytics & Visualization Specialist for an innovative transportation brand who use 21st century technology at the core of their operations and imbibe a business model that promotes digital transformation across the mobility space.
Working with a vibrant team of tech-driven professionals, we are looking for someone who has strong analytical skills and can independently collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with high attention to detail and accuracy.
The ideal candidate would be someone who thinks like a data journalist and is extremely confident using Data analytics tools and demonstrate high proficiency in manipulating and analysing large data sets (e.g., SQL, R, Python, Matlab, KNIME, Pandas, Google Data Studio, Microsoft Power BI).
This role is an excellent opportunity for a entry level candidate with strong planning, organising and time management skills who wants to bring their experience into a corporate world of structure
- A Bachelor’s level degree in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, physics, computer science or engineering
- Certifications in Statistical Data is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years data analytics, modelling, and mining experience
- Predictive analytics experience/knowledge is beneficial.
- Familiar with machine learning modelling approaches
- Data Visualization experience is a must
- Strong attention to detail
- High personal standards
- Resourceful and creative
- Able to work with little instruction