Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have been engaged to identify a talented digital designer for an award-winning international Marketing and Advertising Agency. Their unique business model breathes innovation into the market they work to drive change from the inside out and help their clients build better solutions, and systems to dominate their market share.
The digital designer will be responsibility for creating, as well as adapting a variety of work for one of our major international beverage clients, based in Nigeria. These include but are not limited to: TTl campaigns, social media campaigns, eCommerce, and other digital content, digital OOH and shopper marketing.
You will need to combine a deep understanding of trends inherent to the creative, beverage and retail industry with a varied skillset that will include conceptual thinking, motion design, digital design, shopper as well as an understanding of social and ecommerce platforms and their ways of working.
You’ll need a flair for all things design, illustration, as well as motion. This role is a blend of remote working and on-site position.
We are looking for entrepreneur-minded rockstars who can conceptulise and engage the target audience and set our client apart as a dominate market shareholder.
This role is a flexible working environment with a combination of Working from Home and on-site at the client office
- Design and ideation for digital platforms, shopper and any other design needs within the department.
- Storyboard and create presentations to get Client signoff before creating videos where necessary.
- Creation of video content from existing After Effects projects, as well as basic editing.
- Retouching where required.
- Master a variety of brand look and feels that are on Brand.
- Present work to Client when required.
- Help Client find solutions to their brief.
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and Client.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering, Arts, Media Creative Design or relative discipline
- A Diploma or related degree in Design, Art Direction or multimedia. postgraduate degree in these subjects can be an advantage.
- Professional Marketing, Advertising and related accreditations are an added advantage
- The ability to think conceptually and design across multiple mediums.
- Ability to create new video content using global assets as well as elements you design.
- A powerful grasp of how content can play out across multiple mediums.
- Ability to create new content from existing.
- Good retouching skills.
- Excellent teamwork and time management skills.
- Beverage experience advantageous.
- Min 6 years’ experience
- Good attention to detail, ability to quality check your own work, a proactive attitude and good communication skills.
- Take ownership and responsibility.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite with basics in Premiere, as well as PPT.
- HTML advantageous.