Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have been engaged to identify an Enterprise Data Architect for an innovative transportation brand who use 21st century technology at the core of their operations and imbibe a business model that promotes digital transformation across the mobility space.
We are looking for a meticulous and experienced Enterprise Data Architect who will develop, optimize, and oversee our conceptual and logical data systems. The Enterprise Data Architect will design and implement our Data Strategy, while executing frameworks that ensure our data scales efficiently as the brand grows to meet the demand of their evolving market.
As the Enterprise Data Architect, you will be responsible for translating business requirements into technology requirements and defining data standards and principles. You will visualize and design the brand’s enterprise data management framework.
The ideal candidate would have proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
- Visualize and design the enterprise data management framework. This framework describes the processes used to plan, specify, enable, create, acquire, maintain, use, archive, retrieve, control, and purge data.
- Define the data architecture framework, standards and principles, including modelling, metadata, security, reference data such as product codes and client categories, and master data
- Define reference architecture, which is a pattern that others can follow to create and improve data systems
- Define data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
- Collaborate across multiple departments, stakeholders to deliver the strategy
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating the brand’s operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Provide a standard common business vocabulary that aligns with enterprise strategy and related business architecture and educate the brand through training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Enterprise Data Architect, Data Architect, or a similar Data role
- Professional Certifications in Data, Statistics, or Tech Driven methodologies are an advantage
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems, data mining, data visualization and reporting
- Experience working in dynamic teams in a start-up or functional tech team and overseeing the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Proven experience in managing complex scaling systems
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills.