Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have been engaged to identify a Commercial Business Relationship Manager for a global Japanese brand with a diverse portfolio.
Reporting to the Country MD, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities for synergy and growth across a diverse portfolio which includes Power Energy and Metals, Consumer Products, Food Agriculture & Chemicals, Machinery, Infrastructure, & Business Groups in their Nigerian liaison office.
As well as building a network of stakeholders for consultative sales and support; you will also manage relationships with internal and external clients by being the focal point of contact for business engagement for the brand.
The ideal candidate would be an entry level candidate who comes from a Market Research background and looking to utilise their skills to broaden their business portfolio and define their career within a commercialised industry. You will be advanced in using Microsoft Office tools with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel,
We are looking for a personable professional who demonstrates confidence and excellent interpersonal skills. You should have the ability to engage and interface with professionals of all levels and be innovative with your deliverables on consultative sales activities.
- Market Research – collect data and use primary and secondary sources to build business proposals and presentations on behalf of the brand
- Consultative Business Development – Identify opportunities for sales and mutually beneficial partnerships
- Develop and maintain a database of potential partnerships and ventures across different business groups
- Relationship & Stakeholder Management – Meet and Present business opportunities to potential clients with a commercial sector, Manage a portfolio of clients across various sectors
- Networking – Identify events and opportunities where the brand ca leverage and create a presence
- Degree or Masters’ in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or a similar discipline. Those with an academic background in statistics is an added advantage
- Impeccable interpersonal skills – excellent literature skills, and confident negotiator
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and Business Relationship Management skills
- Business Development, Relationship Management experience within a corporate environment
- Project Management experience regardless of the size is an added advantage
- A proven track record in acquiring and compiling primary and secondary data with the objective of converting the data into reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to identify and disseminate Quantitative data
- Impeccable report writing skills
- Self-motivation who can work independently as well as part of a team
- Meticulous attention to detail
- End to End Project Management would be an added advantage but not a core necessity
- Able to work independently, contributing to team goals
- A proactive team player
- An excellent communicator