Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have been engaged to identify an experienced Communications Strategy Analyst to work in the Office of the CEO. You will be responsible for representing the voice and business strategies of the Executive Director both internally and externally.
As the brand expands its presence in the region, the Executive Director is focused on implementing an increasingly diverse set of priorities. The Communications & Strategy Analyst will work under the leadership of the Communications Strategy Manager to achieve these objectives. This can range from communicating with external partners such as donors to marshalling resources for new internal programs. The Strategy Managers in this office will lead a varied portfolio of projects, linked by a common theme of improving their CEO’s efficacy.
The ideal candidate would be someone who comes from a management consultancy background who has implemented strategies for a diverse portfolio of clients using data to make informative decisions, identify risks, and propose solutions for target audience-based strategies.
Reporting to the Executive Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for delivering well-crafted communication of their business strategy, and stakeholder management activities. Your work will reflect the voice of the Executive Director and be in regular communication with the most important influencers in the sector and internal audiences through pitch decks, strategy sharing, employee engagement, and more. The communication strategy role may also require fast analyses and research.
- Lead major initiatives and fill in critical gaps in the organization:
- Directly implement the priorities of the Executive Director. This could be through project work, such as improving retention by analysing data to identify issues, propose solutions, and implement the solutions with a diverse team. It could also come in the form of operational secondments, such as managing an important department during a time of transition to ensure the CEO’s voice is reflected in departmental priorities.
- Executive-level communications and research:
- Devise well-crafted communications of strategy that will reflect the voice of the Executive Director in communications with the most important influencers in the sector and internal audiences through pitch decks, strategy sharing, employee engagement, and more.
- Core Research and Analysis
- Degree in Business Administration, Psychology or any related discipline
- Masters’ Degree or Post Graduate programme in a related discipline is also welcomed
- Worked in a fast-paced environment managing the expectations of internal and external clients
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Strategy at executive level
- Project Management Experience of devising. developing and implementing strategies as well as leading a team through the process.
- High-level Strategy driving and implementation experience – demonstrating the ability to conceptualise and idea and bring it to actualisation
- Experience in strategic and consulting contexts, e.g. working with C-suite leaders, change management, or long-term planning.
- Ability to roll up one’s sleeves and directly move projects forward, as opposed to solely making recommendations or presentations.
- Experience managing team performance and developing leaders; experience in remote management an added advantage
- Exceptional written communicator. We are looking for clear communicators who have an ability to engage a range of audiences, including internal staff, external partners, and organizational leadership.
- Research ability. You have experience conducting powerful secondary research using factual data to formulate pitches and ideas
- We are looking for passionate leaders with good humour, patience, and a humble approach to service.
IMPORTANT: This role is for residents of Rwanda however; Nigerians with Central East and West African Regional Experience are encouraged to apply as relocation is an option