Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have been engaged to identify a Financial Analyst for an innovative organisation that infuses technology within the automotive sector.
Under supervision and guidance of the Finance Director, the Finance Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the management, processing, reporting and analysis is core financial processes including but not restricted to revenue and receivables management. The role will also be responsible for carrying out reporting tasks and projects as duly assigned.
This role is ideal for someone with 2 years’ experience looking for an environment to push his or her skill set to the limit in a dynamic environment that promotes career growth.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has hands on experience working with accounting software and integrated reporting tools such as Sage, SAP, Dynamics, Power BI Oracle, etc. and demonstrates a Sound understanding and practical implementation of accounting concepts, finance operations, and a strong knowledge of IFRS accounting standards.
As a professional who has excellent written and interpersonal communication skills you must be able to effectively manage internal and external stakeholder management skills by dealing with people at all levels.
- Monitor, maintain and analyse all sales and receivables transactions for categories of customers and product offerings.
- Generate necessary reports for all revenue and receivables transactions at intervals as required (Product performances, Sales reports, Receivables aging.
- Ensure all transactions are correctly and fully captured in respective customer accounts.
- Track and monitor all income generated from non-core operations such as value-added services including but not limited to IAAS, Uber inspections, Vehicle licensing etc as well as perform revenue assurance on all incomes as necessary.
- Perform analysis and reconciliation of all customer accounts and provide prompt resolution of any queries raised.
- Provide weekly and other periodic reports as requested and needed to support operations and reporting.
- Ensure accurate posting of all revenue and receivable transactions to accounting system promptly, as necessary.
- Allocate income and associated costs between respective SBUs as identified and assigned.
- Perform other related accounting and financial tasks as assigned by superiors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration and other relevant commercial or science degree
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience in an accounting and finance role
- Sound understanding of accounting concepts and finance operations
- Strong knowledge of IFRS accounting standards,
- Attained or seeking professional certification (ICAN/ACCA)
- High Level of Integrity and accountability
- Emotional Intelligence
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Risk Management
- Operational Knowledge
- Strong reconciliation and analysis skills
- Highly skilled with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- High business research skills acumen
- Critical and systemic thinker
- Solid time management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be a self-motivator and self-starter
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills