Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Working within the Development team, you will be responsible for the conception, design and implementation of a Mobile Authentication Service to enhance the user experience of their internal team and their external consumers through web development.
The ideal candidate will have broad exposure to a variety of modern technology paradigms, including high-performance runtime systems, Linux cloud servers, and big data analytics systems. Working closely with team members from various locations and functions, he/she will develop the new features in the web portal and in other MAS projects and will be responsible for documenting projects and promptly address technology needs as assigned by his/her supervisor.
We are looking for someone who can confidently interface with cross function IT Teams and demonstrate the ability to operate independently and flexibly in a demanding and multi-cultural start-up environment.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be required to demonstrate advanced hands-on knowledge of Java on the Linux platform during the interview process. This will be tested in a real-time environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an IT-related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in IT / Web Application development.
- Minimum of 3 years full-time experience as a back-end developer.
- Intermediate knowledge in Java and Java frameworks.
- Strong Java programming skills.
- Knowledge of AJAX, JSON, jQuery, Bootstrap is strongly preferred.
- Understanding of JavaEE paradigms (web services, servlets, Java Beans, Data Access Objects (DAO)).
- Experience developing cross-platform, data-rich internet applications.
- Relational database experience (MySQL);
- Experience with Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Past experience creating an Application Programming Interface (API);
- Strong understanding of mobile computing technologies, Linux and cloud computing.
- Experience with a Linux based operating system: Should be able to remote into a machine, copy files, start services, etc.
- Experience in android application development and design.