Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
As the Software Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that the development on software projects delivers timely inline with business objectives and user engagement activities on a daily basis.
Reporting to the CTO, you will also have cross functional relationships with Engineering Team, Product Managers, and 3rd Party Technology Partners which will enable you to define project scopes, communicate and develop the roadmap to completion using the best coding practices.
Working with Design, UX, and Product Manager to ensure optimal and consistent user experience, your responsible for making their designs come alive with collaborative working environment where you will serve as an ambassador for development and a champion of quality standards while spreading a passion for current technology and new trends
- Defines, documents, and communicates development standards, best practices, code review processes, and build tools
- Work with Design, UX, and Product Manager to ensure optimal and consistent user experience.
- Work with development peers to ensure the overall performance of technology stack
- Defines and sets a project’s roadmap to include planning for integration of new technology, ownership of code libraries, and the backlog of technical tasks
- Serves as an ambassador for development and a champion of quality standards while spreading a passion for current technology and new trends
- Leadership responsibilities to include ensuring adherence to standards, code reviews, mentorship of the development team, issue/conflict resolution, and one on ones with team members reporting to the lead
- Participates as an active team member of daily standups and other agile-focused efforts, including joining sprint planning meetings and estimating work effort on tasks assigned to the entire team
- Accountable for delivering work that exceeds internal and client standards on a consistent basis as well as for the work produced by your team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a vast technological understanding.
- 3-5+ years of full-stack web development experience.
- A thorough understanding of HTTP, cookies, caching, and optimization techniques
- Expert knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, including tablet and phone form-factors
- Competency working/deploying projects with a source control tool; GIT preferred
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual project launch