Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have been engaged to identify Immunization Consultants will work with government bodies, regional governing authorities, and implementing partners to improve immunization coverage and decrease inequities across selected regions for a leading Healthcare consultancy whose objective is to develop innovative solutions that address pressing healthcare challenges.
The Consultants will be resident in either of the specified countries during this one-year engagement and speak both French and English.
You will be responsible for providing support to the government and beneficiary regions to establish and institutionalize standing working groups to track progress against major deliverables and enhance inter-partner collaboration and engagement.
- Establish and institutionalise standing working groups to track progress against major deliverables and enhance inter-partner collaboration and engagement.
- Cost-effectively and transparently procure key logistics inputs, including vehicles, boats, motorcycles, using established procurement routines of the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH)
- Develop, document, and train relevant officers and health workers on funds disbursement, retirement, and validation processes at the provincial, district and health facilities levels.
- Fine-tune supportive supervision protocols and commence implementation of effective supportive supervision to improve service delivery quality.
- Develop and track appropriate program indicators to aid decision-making and accountability.
- Regularly monitor and review program activities to ensure quality, accountability, and contractual compliance with agreed deliverables and performance indicators as per the scope of work
- Must be a French (fluent) and English (intermediate) Speaking candidate
- Minimum of Bachelors’ degree in international development, public health, health systems, health policy and planning or other related fields
- 3-5 years of progressive experience implementing sustained health systems policy reforms from program initiation to closeout
- Masters or doctorate degree in medicine, public health or other health related field a plus; Professional experience interacting with government at the highest level and providing technical assistance to governments to promote health systems strengthening
- Familiarity with the workings of the listed country governments and the relevant stakeholders in each country will be an added advantage;
- Excellent organizational, analytical, oral, and written communication skills in English; demonstrated supervisory skills; and ability to work well on a team.