Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have been engaged to source and identify an experienced IT Infrastructure & Operations Manager for a unique automobile organisation who have developed and crafted a niche as a service provider in their market.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, you will be responsible for the Quality Assurance, Cloud IT Support and Networks Infrastructure System of the organisation ensuring that their internal enterprise systems are secured and running seamlessly.
As the Infrastructure & Operations Manager who will also be responsible for the development of junior IT support Analyst, you will be responsible for implementing structures and processes to ensure that various components that make up their IT infrastructure is not compromised, and that the current and future business needs are met.
Taking ownership of the KPIs for enterprise security, cloud, network infrastructure strategies in line with current and future business needs; you will be responsible for ensuring robust IT disaster recovery and business continuity processes and the associated documentation are in place.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has had experience defining and implementing robust IT policies and procedures and has been accountable for the IT support function across the businesses, developing an IT Support framework consistent with organizational needs
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or a vast technological understanding.
- Up to 5 years significant experience in defining and delivering IT Infrastructure & Support strategies
- Qualifications, certifications and/or in-depth experience in the following areas:
- Security & Compliance—CISSP, CISM, PCI GDPR, CyberEssentials, ISO27001
- IT Service Management—ITIL, ITSMF etc.
- Cloud experience—GCP, AWS, Azure, G-Suites, Office 365, OneDrive etc.
- Networks and infrastructure management and accreditation e.g. CCNP, CCNA, CCIE
- IP networks and telephony administration & monitoring LAN, WAN, SAN & firewalls
- Minimum of 5 years significant experience in defining and delivering IT Infrastructure & Support strategies
- Extensive experience in architecting and deploying enterprise systems
- Solid understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practices
- Professional and technical background within the Semiconductor industry (desirable)
- Experience in people management and supporting the development of others
- Experience in Networks and Linux Administration
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, clear and flexible thinker