Experience 6 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
As part of a country-wide transformation Project, we have been engaged to build a C-Level Business Strategy Team to spearhead the organisation’s objectives across key regions in Lagos and Western Nigeria, Abuja and the Northern Region and Port Harcourt and the South-South and South East.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of regional Asset Management, Securities, Wealth Management, Capital Markets, and Investment strategies to generate revenue, position the brand for mutually beneficial partnerships, and increase presence as a leader in the financial services sector.
We are looking for core strategists who have led and executed successful Business to Business (B2B) strategies that have generated revenue and positioned organisations as a preferred brand of choice.
The ideal candidate is a positive disruptor, and a leader with excellent people management skills. We are looking for professionals who have a strong background in business consulting in the Financial Services sector, and an in-depth knowledge of trends, complex research methodologies, data analytics, and business intelligence and how these key skills play an integral role in the success of identifying opportunities, building portfolios. and establishing key stakeholder relationships.
You would be an impeccable communicator who has developed the charismatic art of negotiating at executive level and providing a consultative sales approach to achieve results.
- Design and lead the strategy and business development initiatives for the group. to generate new clients, establish strategic partnerships, and build a sustainable portfolio
- Identify cross-departmental business opportunities for subsidiaries in each subsidiary’s business
- Create consultative business plans and provide expert advisory business solutions to meet client’s needs
- Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to clients and prospects for business development purposes.
- Provide Advisory business support to all business units in the group derived from market intelligence research, and consumer trends
- Drive the stakeholder management of the Group and business units with prospects, operators and financial regulators.
- Prepare reports on business development and marketing activities
- Engage with existing clients to leverage on add-on products and build new client relationships on the Group’s strategic products and services that are suitable for their needs
- Track revenue generation in order to facilitate and fulfil the Group’s corporate objective
- Monitor business trends and use factual data to measure business development impact and build contingency plans
- Build strong and long-term stakeholder relationships and build a strong and sustainable network of referrals
- Examine and establish business patterns, evaluate the fiscal statements, and assess potential competitors that may affect market share domination initiatives
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Banking, Accounting, Marketing, or related discipline
- Master’s degree in business administration, Marketing or related field is an added advantage
- Professional Certification in Strategy, Marketing, Research, Statistics etc. is a very clear advantage
- Experience in developing and executing business plans and strategies in either a financial consultancy, FinTech, or within a financial services conglomerate
- Demonstrated experience in building a high-value portfolios and upselling value-added products and services
- Managed multiple accounts that have generated sustainable revenue
- Experience building key Stakeholder Relationships with C-Level executives and key decision-makers
- Knowledge and implementation of Data Analytics, Market Research, and Business Intelligence to drive result-based strategies
- Entrepreneurial Mindset – A leader who manages their deliverables as a business within a larger organisation
- Self-Starters – Those who are self-motivated to achieve and exceed expectations
- Innovative thinker – Someone who believes sees obstacles as opportunities