Experience 10 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have been engaged to identify a Regional Head of Growth for an international career consultancy whose ethos is to promote diversity and professional growth using internationally recognised resources
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Growth will be responsible for the brand’s visibility, their penetration in Nigeria and strategically position the organisation for horizontal expansion across East and West Africa.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in advisory, or consultative sales. We are also open to receive applications from those who have managed a large Strategy and Partnership Portfolio.This can be within a consultancy, conglomerate, or similar organisation.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the commercial business sector with strong ties within Learning and Development, Human Resources, Training, and professional empowerment space.
In terms of your ability to upscale, the Regional Head of Growth will be responsible for fostering and sustaining relationships with key decision makers and develop business strategies that will serve the ethos of the organisation, as well as grow and dominate their market share as an employer brand of choice.
We are looking for analytical global thinker who can use international business acumen, business intelligence and data analytics to drive business growth, and view bottlenecks as opportunities to create a niche and penetrate untapped areas of growth for business continuity. You should also be an impeccable communicator who has experience dealing with executive C-Level professionals and delivering winning presentations
- Masters’ in Business Administration, Statistics, Strategy, Economics, or a related discipline from a reputable institution
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Psychology or a similar or relatable discipline
- Certification in Project Management, Marketing, Business Analysis or similar would be a strong advantage
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a Corporate Strategy, Sales, or Growth role within a consultancy, conglomerate, or similar environments
- Experience in a start-up environment, upscaling business, and regional East and West Africa market entry route-to-strategy
- Strong market research, data analysis, business intelligence and strategy formation and execution experience.
- Demonstrable executive stakeholder management experience with an existing portfolio
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to promote a collaborative working environment
- Excellent Persuasive and Negotiating skills
- Strong organisational and methodical planning skills
- Impeccable Business Reporting, Forecasting, and Presentation skills are essential
- Problem Solver – Someone who can plan ahead, provide continency plans and present “what if” and “as is” business scenarios and strategies
- Analytical – A methodical driven professional who can look at things from various perspectives
- Self-Motivated – A self-starter who can use their own initiative and is self-reliant on their own ability to develop and upscale to meet corporate objectives
- Entrepreneurial Mindset – Has a start-up mentally with the ability to upscale and manage resources
- People-Person – Excellent and charismatic communicator who can adapt to diverse cultures and environments as well as comfortably engage with executives and professionals at all levels.