Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have been engaged to identify a Sales & Marketing Strategist for a global Japanese brand with a diverse portfolio.
Reporting to the Country Management team, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities for synergy and growth across a diverse portfolio which includes textiles, metals/minerals, food, machinery, energy/chemicals, and general products
As well as building a network of stakeholders for consultative sales and support; you will also manage relationships with internal and external clients by being the focal point of contact for business engagement for the brand.
The ideal candidate would be an entry level candidate with who comes from a Market Research background and looking to utilise their skills to develop sales strategies and generate revenue as well as broaden their business portfolio and define their career within a commercialised industry so understanding of import/export international payments processes is essential to this role.
You will be advanced in using Microsoft Office tools with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel,
We are looking for a personable professional who demonstrates confidence and excellent interpersonal skills. You should have the ability to engage and interface with professionals of all levels and be innovative with your deliverables on consultative sales activities.
- Market Research – collect data and use primary and secondary sources to build business proposals and presentations on behalf of the brand
- Consultative Business Development – Identify opportunities for sales and mutually beneficial partnerships as well as develop and maintain a database of potential partnerships and ventures across different business groups
- Relationship & Stakeholder Management – Meet and Present business opportunities to potential clients with a commercial sector, Manage a portfolio of clients across various sectors
- Networking – Identify events and opportunities where the brand ca leverage and create a presence
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Manufacturing, Business, Marketing, International Trade, Statistics, or a related discipline
- Professional Memberships/Accreditations in Marketing, International Trade, Import/Export is an added advantage but not a necessity.
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience’ in a sales strategy or business development position within a commercial market
- Understanding of import/export international payments processes is essential
- A critical thinker who has a keen eye for identifying opportunities, develop strategies.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills – excellent literature skills, and confident negotiator
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and Business Relationship Management skills
- Business Development, Relationship Management experience within a corporate environment
- A proven track record in acquiring and compiling primary and secondary data with the objective of converting the data into reports
- Market Research experience using data-driven strategies to penetrate the market
- Project Lifecycle experience – proven experience managing the process from client acquisition to close of sale.
- Negotiation and Contract Management experience
- Reporting and Presentation Skills