Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have been engaged to identify a Senior Art Director for an award-winning international Marketing and Advertising Agency. Their unique business model breathes innovation into the market they work to drive change from the inside out and help their clients build better solutions, and systems to dominate their market share.
As an Art Director, you will be part of a team that creates as well adapts a variety of work for one of our major international beverage clients, based in Nigeria. These include but are not limited to: TTL campaigns, social media campaigns, eCommerce, other digital content and shopper marketing.
The ideal candidate would have a deep understanding of trends inherent to the creative, beverage and retail industry with a varied skillset that will include conceptual thinking, digital design, motion design, shopper as well as an understanding of social and ecommerce platforms and their ways of working.
You’ll need a flair for all things art direction and design, be they TTL, digital, social and digital, or print.
We are looking for entrepreneur-minded rockstars who can conceptulise and engage the target audience and set our client apart is a dominate market shareholder.
- Work on the campaign from the outset, managing details about the client, product, target audience and required advertising message
- Introducing and applying expert art direction to the visual elements of creative projects
- Ensuring a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns
- Inspiring and motivating the agency’s clients to be creatively progressive, through the application of fresh and inventive visual work
- Reviewing the work of designers and providing direction and feedback
- Taking ownership of the visual elements of creative work for new business pitches
- Uncovering new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns.
- Work closely with the copywriter to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the client’s brief
- Gain an understanding of the target audience business and conceptulise the vision
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering, Arts, Media Creative Design or relative discipline
- A postgraduate degree in these subjects can be an advantage.
- Professional Marketing, Advertising and related accreditations are an added advantage
- Minimum of 7- 8 years’ experience
- The ability to think conceptually and create work across multiple mediums.
- Able to use data and insight to inform creative.
- Ability to storyboard and understand motion design and editing.
- Ability to create new content from existing.
- A powerful grasp of how content can play out across multiple mediums.
- Excellent teamwork and time management skills.
- Beverage experience advantageous.
- Good attention to detail, ability to quality check your own work, a proactive attitude and good communication skills.
- Take ownership and responsibility.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite and PPT.
- Diploma or related degree in Art Direction/Design.
- Interest in photography and shooting video content advantageous.
- Experience in After Effects and Premiere advantageous.